Monday, April 09, 2007

Busy Nothings is 2 Years Old!

Well, well, well -- look who decided to read my blog for a change . . . HA! Just kidding! I know I've been a totally lame blogger. It's been well over two weeks since my last post. Crazy!

And all you get for now is a "Best Of" compilation. So this is really more for me than you . . . I'd like to say thanks, though, to you faithful blog readers. Maybe you just read to pass the time away. Maybe you read late at night when you are putting off sleep. Maybe you actually do like my blog. Whatever the case, thanks for visiting, and thanks for leaving comments! I love comments!

This list is significantly longer than last year's. I don't think it's because I'm a better writer; I think it's because I've used my blog as more of a journal this year. So I've listed posts that garnered several comments, posts that show the progress of my life, and posts that I've just enjoyed writing. I hope you like them (again)!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

Happy 2nd Birthday!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your a web content manager are you not? Well, geez Sawa check the spelling of your link to "What Big Girls Can Do to Get a Tall Man." English degree indeed.

Just messing with you. Though, the link is misspelled. I like the list. Found some that I had not read. Quite interesting.

Barry

8:42 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Whoa! Barry's right! I completely messed that title up . . . Hm, it was around one in the morning. Maybe I should re-think my blogging schedule; it's obviously taking a toll on my writing . . .

:(

11:52 PM  
Blogger RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/11-manfaat-buah-pir

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home