Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mahwedge. Mahwedge Is What Brings Us Togethaaa Todaaay.

Due to the controversial nature of the statement "I really want to get married," (See Sorry, Guys and Dear Anonymous #1) I decided I should get in on this action, too.

I think the whole thing is just an argument of semantics. See, Lexia and plenty of other girls -- including myself -- say, "I really want to get married," out of convenience. It's a lot quicker than saying, "I really want to find a person whose personality and interests match or complement mine in enough and special ways to form a strong bond of love and commitment, and then I want us to take part in the societal and spiritual institution we call marriage."

See?

I really want to get married.

Thing I'm thankful for: when I get a lot done at work.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

Sara,
Did you get the title of your post from me? If not, that is so funny that we thought of the same title on the same day! Spelled differently I know!

P.S. I want you to get married too!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spot on!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Brilliant. Ah-plwas, Ah-plwas, Ah-plwas!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

No, Jacki -- it was pure coincidence. I'll go read your post right now!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home