Friday, May 05, 2006

Ode to My Parents

I've pasted a comment here that I left on Lauren's blog earlier tonight. I don't think it's profound or extremely interesting or funny, but I wanted to say something about my parents. I want them and anyone reading to know just how much I love them. So here's what I have to say:

I was on my way to a party in Atlanta, but when I got to the Marathon on 166, I decided that I didn't really want to go to the party. I just wanted to be home with my parents. So I turned around and came home.

My mom went to bed early, my dad is watching the Time Life "70's Explosion" infomercial on TV, and I'm on the computer. We're not doing anything fun together, but it's nice to know they're here, all the same. Love those parents o' mine. :)

Thing I'm thankful for: Mayfield mini ice cream sandwiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home