Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Thing I'm Thankful For

Lyndel! What a fun girl! She gave me drumsticks tonight -- no, not the KFC kind, the wooden rock-out-on-the-drum-set kind. Isn't that the coolest?!? I did feel a little silly holding them; I mean, it's not like I'm an awesome drummer or anything. I'm just learning . . . People really liked holding them, though, which was funny. But I actually get to use them 'cause they're mine!

Thanks, Lyndel. Thanks.

Note: Lyndel said the drumsticks' previous owner was a one Mike Chiplin from the band Lostprophets. I've never heard of them, but am about to look them up . . .

2nd Note: I might've tapped Mike Beaver's bum with one of the drumsticks. He might've liked it. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SAWA!!!! Well I never thought I'd hear about you tapping a guys "bum." Shame on you Sara, shame.

Actually good for you, you flirt.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home