Saturday, January 06, 2007

Five Things You Might Not Know About Me

So, Lindsey "tagged" me. I'm not exactly sure how that term came to be used in the blogging world or who was the first person to use it, but it seems like a fun idea. What I have to do is list five things you may not know about me. I'm not going to say they're things you definitely don't know about me, though, because you just might. I'm pretty much an open book. But let's see if I can "shock" you. :)
  1. I have an outtie belly button.
  2. I sometimes talk to myself -- in accents.
  3. I like to walk around a few rooms when I talk on the phone. I always walk in a pattern and stick to it until I'm done talking.
  4. I can only remember getting in trouble twice in school -- once for talking during reading time in the 4th grade and once for acting silly with some friends in the lunch line in the 5th grade. The 4th-grade incident was very fair; I only had to sit out of recess for about 15 minutes. But had I been older and more defiant in the 5th grade, I would have pled my case to my teacher. Even she was laughing at our silliness -- we were dancing funny to a song or something silly like that.
  5. That time I got in trouble in the 5th grade? I had to stay inside during our 20-minute break time for punishment, and I liked it. I liked staying inside so I could read, instead of trying to find people to play with. (My friends were really only acquaintances -- they had better friends in other classes. Maybe they could tell that I would one day be that person who sometimes talked to herself in accents . . .)

Well, that seemed more like a confessional. I think I would make a good Catholic that way. :)

So everyone, please leave comments, and if you are visiting my blog for the first time or hundredth time, know this: You're tagged! Let the world know five things they may not already know about you. It's fun!

Thing I'm thankful for: libraries.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

Blake walks when he's on the phone, too. It must be in the Snow genes.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

I like how you tagged the blog world! Does that mean I must tell you 5 more things? ;-)!

4:07 PM  
Blogger jet said...

Oh, how I love that you talk to yourself in accents. That makes you so much cooler than all of the rest of us who just talk to ourselves in our regular voice. I hope that next time I see you that you will share some of those accents with me (and when I say hope, I mean expect). :)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home