Monday, May 08, 2006

Best Morning Scene


One day last week, I was leaving for work when Clay was coming to drop Macy off with mom. So we crossed paths at the entrance to the neighborhood, and to my wonder, I saw that Clay's Jeep was stopped. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He explained to me that he lets Macy sit on his lap and pretend to drive the rest of the way to Grandma's. I thought, "Hmmm. She's probably not going to have a problem driving, like I did." :)

Thing I'm thankful for: my family, my family, my family! I love you, family.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Must be great to have a father who's very much a little boy in some ways! That's adorable!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're teaching Macy to break the law, eh? Kidding. How does Lil break the law?

2:58 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

So Britney Spears gets racked over the coals for having her child in the front seat while driving, and when Clay does it it's cute huh? Just Joking. I used to drive when I was Macy's age too. By the time I was 6 I was driving myself!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! I didn't know Clay was doing this either! Gramma Snow

7:25 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hey, Jacki -- I never said anything bad about Britney Spears for doing that . . . I mean, I remember walking around in my parents van when I was little. Car seats? Who needs 'em?!? :) As long as you're driving for 10 minutes or less, it's okay.

12:20 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Hahahaha great memories!❤❤❤

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home