Sunday, January 21, 2007

New Things

In the last week, I've tried some things I'd never done before:
  1. Made scrambled eggs for the first time in my life -- I know, I know. I don't especially like eggs . . . so there was never a huge need to learn how to scramble them.
  2. Made chili -- again, not a huge protein-eater.
  3. Tasted goat milk. YUMM-Y!
  4. Climbed a rock wall. I had been really nervous about this. I didn't think I'd be able to do this at all. But even though it took me a while, I climbed (or attempted to climb) three walls. By the time I finished the last one, I was really starting to love it. I think I like this "rock wall climbing" . . .
  5. Was early to church today. Early! Okay, so I've been early to church before, but it's been at least a year. At least.
  6. Learned a new card game called Golf. Apparently, there are a few different versions, but they're both very easy and entertaining.
Next up on the agenda? Attend a hockey game. That should be fun!

Stay tuned to keep up with my adventures . . . :) HA! I really do lead an uneventful life; that's okay by me, though!

Thing I'm thankful for: rainy Sundays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

I do not like eggs at all but I love to make them. When I was little, I use to boil eggs just for fun. Sometimes I would scramble up some eggs and make my brother eat them. Don't ask me why. I just think it's cool how you can crack something open and watch it change so much just from cooking it. Plus, there are so many ways to prepare them! Too bad I won't let them come near my mouth!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home