Busy Nothings is 1 Year Old!
I was supposed to have blogged about this on March 11th, but I was so busy doing lots of fun stuff that I just didn't have time to even sit at a computer -- I didn't even check my e-mail, people! (That's saying a lot!) So.
I have been a-bloggin' for a year. 1 whole year! This is, in fact, the 219th post! Maybe nobody cares but me. I just feel so proud of myself because a lot of people start blogs, but they don't keep them going. (And then you try to take the chocolate.blogspot name and find that it's already taken, and the person who has that blog hasn't posted in over a year . . .)
Anyway, I just wanted to thank all of you who read my blog. I love blogging. Love it. Mostly because I like writing and typing, and the fact that other people seem to like my writing and typing is incredible to me. It makes me feel . . . great. So thanks. I really appreciate your comments, too. They make my day fun!
Because it's my year-mark and because I have been kind of disappointed in my posts lately (They're just not as funny as they used to be.), I've decided to do a little recap. I took a cue from Blake and chose to list what I think are some of the best posts I've written. Maybe you think it's conceited, and maybe you think it's just filler. But I just want to remind you that I can be a decent writer at times. Also, I'm putting some of the most popular posts up here; I think it's interesting to see which posts have gotten the most comments.
- Best Actor of My Generation
- More Wedding Pictures
- Cool Cats
- One of Those Personal (But Not Too Personal) Surveys
- The Macduff/Snow Liquid Diet
- 12, 10, and . . . 8?
- Oklahoma, OK!
- I Believe I Ordered the LARGE Backpack?
- Why Do Tall Guys . . .
- Lexi and the Magnolia Bakery
- Cat's Kill
- Palmyra, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- NY Statues
- Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are!
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- What's Hot Now: the 80's Model Look
- Reasons I Never Want an Engagement Ring
- Sarku Japan
- I Think Those Are MOM's Gloves
- Super News Revealed
- The Strokes: "First Impressions of Earth" Promo Tour
- "It's My Life! I Can Do What I Want!"
- Stand for Something!
- Speaking in Emoticons
- Super Bowl XL
- I Am a Complete Moron
- Who's Your Favorite President?
- Is that a Ring on My Finger?
- Circumstantial Attraction
- Austen and Einstein at One Table