Friday, August 05, 2005

I Believe I Ordered the LARGE Backpack?

So Lauren and I went to Target the other day. They're advertising their school supplies . . . so there is a bunch of school-related stuff hanging from the ceiling. Check out this giant backpack. I thought it was funny, anyway. I mean, come on. Can you imagine being the person who has to make it? "Hey, Joe -- you're in charge of the giant backpack, okay?" :)


I would like to see how you readers would have captioned this picture. So write about it in the comment box!

5 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Big is the new small.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I know kids are getting bigger these days but...

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The SUV of backpacks.

or

The bigger the backpack, the bigger the education?

or

Would you like to take some classmates home with you?

or

Need a place to hide at school?

12:19 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Ha! I really like the "Need a place to hide at school?" one. That's great.

3:43 PM  
Blogger henry said...

I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. Blackpack

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home