Monday, March 06, 2006

Mom and Dad, Are You . . . Having Fun Together?

After a positively superb weekend, I came home very late Sunday night -- or technically, early Monday morning. Yep, it was 1:30 a.m., folks, and when I walked in the house, I saw my mom and dad, sitting at the kitchen table playing rummy.

Now, my parents usually don't sit down together to do anything. So it was a little strange to see them awake at 1:30 a.m. and having fun together. Is that what they do when there are no kids in the house?

Anyway, it was good to see. I like seeing my parents love each other. :)

Thing I'm thankful for: My wonderful weekend. It was SO fun!

Note: I keep forgetting to borrow mommy's digital camera, so I don't have any fun pictures to go along with my posts lately. I will try my darndest to get the camera this weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

Your parents are such a good example. A family that plays, together stays together!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hm. Yeah. That's good advice, Jacki.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a great post, sara.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I lunged at you with a hug last night.. I realized it might not have been very nice. I just wanted to make sure I didn't freak you out too bad. I know people have bubbles and things, I do as well. Yeah.. I was just feeling bad about it. I love you, Sara!!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home