Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl XL

With this post, I look like I really care about football. I really don't, and even if I did, I probably still wouldn't watch the Super Bowl because I was reared with the principle that the only respectable type of football to watch is college football. Actually, my dad pretty much only watches college sports.

But a family friend came over last night, and he wanted to watch the game. So we did. Well, I watched it for about 10 minutes. But I watched the part (2nd quarter? I dunno) where the Steelers scored their first 6 points. And all I have to say is that it was total crap. I don't have to know anything about football to know that that was the worst scoring ever. The quarterback just DID NOT get the ball over the line! Oh, he did after a few seconds, when it didn't count anymore. It was even clearer in slow motion. Hm. Professional football. No thanks.

Thing I'm thankful for: My brother Brooks. We had a great conversation last night -- all about work and computers and church and boys I'm interested in. It was fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Yeah, I have to agree with you on that call. Not that football is crap -- that that call was crap.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

I was shocked to see a picture of football on your post Sara!

12:49 AM  
Blogger Ezra said...

You're right, he didn't get over. It was a horribly officiated game.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home