Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!

I hardly ever meet people with October birthdays. It seems like the most common birthday month is August. But today I did hear of someone who shares my birthday. She's the sister-in-law of a friend. Of course I don't know her, though; I've never actually met anyone born on October 26th. I decided to at least find out if there are any celebrities with an October 26th birthday. So here they are:

Will Swenson (1973) -- lead actor in The Singles Ward


Cary Elwes (1962) -- The Princess Bride


Julie Dawn Cole (1957) -- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory


And of course, my male counterpart,

Jon Heder (1977) -- Napoleon Dynamite


Earlier this year, I was talking to a friend, and after I said some particular word or phrase, she laughed and said, "I love that movie." I was confused and said, "What are you talking about?"
"You were impersonating Napoleon Dynamite, right?"
"Uh . . . no."

That's not the first time I've gotten that kind of response to something I've said. :) Anyway, I thought it was very funny when I found out Jon Heder and I share the same birthday.

(Dylan McDermott and Seth MacFarlane were born on this day as well, but I don't really know their work.)

Thing I'm thankful for: Um, being born.

The most special thing about being born on October 26th, 1981: It's 363 days after my big sister Lexi's day of birth. We're the same age for 2 days! We're Irish twins!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!


C lawson

8:43 AM  
Blogger Blake said...

Happy 24th Sara! I don't care what Lexi says, you're okay in my book. :) (Bad joke, okay...)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Yay! Happy Birthday. (For 20 more minutes.)

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite days of the year:
October 26th,
October 27th,
and the day Jimmy Fallon and I get married!
I LOVE YOU FOREVER SARA!!!

Lexia Fallon...oops, I mean Snow

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You funny.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Girls!!(or should I say LaDiEs? haha!) I love you both:)!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home