Sunday, February 12, 2006

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

I love my last name. I especially love when my last name matches the weather.

I just got home from Atlanta. I was halfway home when I started to see flakes. I know it can get really dangerous to drive in snow, but I really love to drive when snow is first falling. I like the way each flake kind of shoots towards the car and wraps around it. It feels like I'm traveling through a time warp or something. It's also nice to see snow falling at night. It makes me feel like I'm the only one on earth who's awake.

Well, here are the initial snow pictures. If it sticks like I expect it to, there will be many more pictures tomorrow.

Look! It's snowing!


Look! That's grass, and it's not exactly green!


Look! That's snow on our mailbox!


Thing I'm thankful for: A warm bed and a really heavy Guatemalan blanket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home