Tuesday, February 07, 2006

All About the Words, Baby





Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convincing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

HaHaHaHaHa. "You converse well with anyone on the fly." I am cracking up over here. :)

1:44 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

That's what I am, too. Big surprise there.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spatial Intelligence--basically an artist/engineer. You do converse well with people on the fly, Sara. You know Lauren, Sara could laugh at you for it having said the same thing...need I mention certain boys?!?

12:37 AM  
Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

Interpersonal Intelligence--it says I would make a good salesperson. Not even close!!!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Same as you, Sara. As usual ;o) I wasn't too surprised...

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, you were right! Same as Lexi. Spatial Intelligence, here. But I did take it several times with different answers, cause you know I dont like to be pinned in, but it came out the same anyway. hong-a-hong-a-hong-a! You know I told my nail technician (who is from VietNam and speaks hardly any English about you and Sara making up your own language and talking very fast in it, which sounds like an Asian language and she laughed and laughed! Mom Snow

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean You and Lexia

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home