Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Birthday, Yvonne!

We celebrated Yvonne's 25th birthday at Meehan's Alehouse, an Irish pub in Alpharetta. Thankfully, I carpooled with Joel and Keely; otherwise, I would have gotten completely lost. Why does Georgia have so many CA-RAZY roads?!?

Anyway, as is customary, I took more than enough pictures and consequently annoyed everybody with my camera's blinding flash . . . Sorry, people, but everyone always likes the pictures after all is said and done . . . If you don't see yourself in these pictures, the chances are that Yvonne might've gotten you; check out her blog here.

So this is where we ate:


Apparently Meehan's is actually located at the intersection of Victorian Lounge, Country Pub, and Dining Room . . .


Greg barged in on the engaged couple's picture and made the image all the better for it.


Mike's silly face:


And Brian's sillier face.


I don't know if I've ever looked as good in a picture as Greg and Lara do in this one. It's pretty much the best/cutest/sweetest/nicest picture of the night . . .


Okay, maybe this one is. Jennifer kinda looks like a cool 60's chick. Man. I always wanted that look!


This is before the party really got started -- before eveyone was tired of the pictures:




Nate was a good sport about sitting by himself for a while and being in a picture alone. Hmmm, he looks like the most relaxed person at the party -- maybe because he got his food first?


Emily and Dave's cake looked so good that I had to take a picture. Maybe I'll make another trip up to Meehan's sooner than later . . .


Emily and Dave:


Emily, Dave, and Karmelle:


Dan and Jennifer being silly:


The birthday girl:


I really liked this lamp standing right in the center of the room:


Toughguy Seth:


Keely, one of my favorite redheads:


People hangin' out by my favorite lamp at Meehan's:


Karmelle, Yvonne, Clayton, and Jeremy:


Jeremy was showing off his car, but I can't remember why:


Great picture of Yvonne and Clayton:


I really started going crazy with my camera -- it's fun!


All in all, it was a very fun night. Good times, good times. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YVONNE!

Thing I'm thankful for: Other people's birthdays. People need to have birthdays more often . . .

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww thanks you're so sweet! I don't know how I pulled off a 60's look, but cool!! :)

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that's me... I forgot it's anonymous..

~Jennifer G.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought I deleted all the pictures with me in them...

Oh well. One of these days I'm going to wake up and be the most photogenic girl ever. Ha!

Thanks for the pics, sweetie -- that was a fun night!

Loves,
Lauren

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS -- love the blog background. When I had a blog (before they were popular!), I used the same one! Great minds... ;)

~Lauren

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home