Thursday, February 09, 2006

My New Favorite Web Site

I found a link to this Web site through another blog. I'm so glad I clicked on that link because it's the best site I've found recently, and it's all pictures! It's a site dedicated to friendly photography contests, so you know the pictures are wonderful! Right now the theme is "My City." I would like to submit pictures of my city, but I wouldn't stand a chance next to some of these photographers!

Check them out at Are You a Pro?

Thing I'm thankful for: People's incredible creativity.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Did you see this one?

"Nauvoo Brickyard":
http://www.areyouapro.com/page/4/

7:56 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

This IS cool, Sara! Very exciting! You know that you keep introducing me to things I want to learn more about? Thing I'm thankful for: nerdy friends with voracious curiosity!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Yvonne, did you see the one of Berlin? It's absolutely beautiful!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Excuse me, it was Bern, Switzerland. Germany, Switzerland -- what's the difference?! :) (I'm just kidding, of course.)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Oh, that is beautiful! I have never been to Bern, but all of Switzerland is really pretty. Actually you feel like you are in a little decorative all the time there—it's all so picturesque with the little flower things in all the windows, etc. Except for Geneva, I suppose. That's quite a metropolis!
There is a picture of Berlin, too, though: http://www.areyouapro.com/2006/02/01/konstruktionworks-aesthetik/
The one of Ha'penny Bridge made me happy after my Ireland trip. Dublin is such a fun place!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home