Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blowing Bubbles

So I've been doing a lot of writing lately, and I've neglected the picture feature of Blogger. But I'm glad to know that most of you are actually reading my writing! It makes me extremely happy.

Today, though, I want to post about something super fun I did last week. After work, the girlies and I blew bubbles! Well, I blew the bubbles, and they tried to pop them. Oh, to be 4 years old again . . .




I have plenty more pictures that I'm going to post as soon as I can, so be on the lookout.

Thing I'm thankful for: Site Meter. I LOVE reading site statistics!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have kids closeby to play with... and they aren't violent!

Wish my lend-a-children were so well adjusted. Maybe I should try distracting them with bubbles like that. Or maybe it's that boys are for hitting.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are SO CUTE. :)

~Jennifer G.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home