Thursday, March 16, 2006

No. 1 Reason Why Lexia Should Start Blogging

She thinks and writes things like this:

She's a sheep dressed in wolves' clothing. Ha! Ha! Most people in the world are dressed that way. It's hardly ever the other way around. That would be a good painting, huh? A sheep holding a wolf's fur over it.

Lexi wrote that in an e-mail she sent to me recently. Funny, huh? Funny and smart. I love 'er.

Thing I'm thankful for: People who think different than me. It makes this world interesting, doesn't it? Frustrating sometimes, but interesting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Hmmm. Who was she referring to, I wonder.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Lexia and miss her. She shouldn't blog. She should come home to us.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed and laughed!
That is a very funny picture!
She should start blogging, but then again she probably feels like me when it comes to blogging.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home