Friday, March 17, 2006

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!


Geez. I knew the water was dyed green in Chicago, but I didn't know it was THAT green! It's great, isn't it? Sometimes I wish I was Irish . . . Then again, maybe I don't deserve it; for the first time in years, I forgot to wear green.

To learn more about this holiday, read the MSN Encarta article Everything You Need to Know About St. Patrick's Day.

Thing I'm thankful for: Fridays. Since I've started working full-time, I've had an increased appreciation for Friday.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had to mention the greening, didn't ya?

(sob)... now I'm all homesick.

Stoopy poohead cheater! ;)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Um i thought you were Irish. Brooks says he is... Hmmm maybe that was just a pick-up line.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hm. Right. I guess I am, kind of. I mean, can I call myself Irish when I'm also German, English, Scottish, and Native American?

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma McCray (Sp?) has Scottish and Irish ancestry. Don't you remember mom telling me I have smiling "Irish" eyes? HELLO SISTER?!?

2:02 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

MacDuff says:

Erin Go Bragh!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Lauren, what does that mean?

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home