Friday, October 28, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me, Part 2

I need to give credit and thanks to everyone who made my birthday great. First of all, let me say thanks to all the friends who e-mailed or called me. I can't believe you remembered! I think that really is the best part of birthdays -- people wishing me a happy one. I mean, I didn't have an "awesome party" or anything like that, but I still consider this birthday to be one of my bests because people remembered me.

It IS nice to get presents, too. Clay made a pumpkin pie, Lauren bought me "A Lot Like Love," Jacki and Brooks gave me a card, and mom and dad gave me red and yellow roses. Mom also got me a belated present -- a giant mylar balloon that plays the song "Wild Thing." Yeah, it's kind of an odd gift, but nonetheless fun. Summer dropped off a present today while I was gone (belly, belly sneaky). She got me a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, a Fiskars paper trimmer (for scrapbooking), and a dessert stand. Well, Lily picked out the stand; I can guess why -- the box has an image of the stand with cupcakes on it.

All in all, a good birthday.

Thing I'm thankful for: snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home