Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A Lot Like I Love This Movie!

Okay. Maybe I don't LOVE this movie, but I loved watching it with my mom. I'm referring to the movie "A Lot Like Love," if you didn't notice, and I was surprised that MacDuff gave it such a bad review when it came out. I've heard it called "[My] generation's 'When Harry Met Sally,'" which I think is a pretty fair assessment. There are some pretty funny scenes, most notably the one in which Amanda Peet walks into a glass door. Who doesn't love watching someone walk into a glass door?!

Mostly I just liked watching it with mom! She laughed so hard at that glass door scene. We rewound the DVD and watched it about 5 times! :)

Anway, if you want to check out the trailer, click here.

Thing I'm thankful for today: Seeing Lily get ready for her first dance class of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home