Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What to Expect

This is the introductory post to several posts that should've been written a long time ago. Finally, I have my NY pictures up. There are tons, so enjoy.

Part of my trip included a visit to upstate NY. The main reasons for going there were to see Palmyra, NY, the Smith Farm, and the Hill Cumorah. Sound familiar? Probably not. They're all historic sites/landmarks for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I don't mean to (overtly) use my blog as a missionary tool. :) I just wanted to have these pictures up here mainly for my family. But in case you're not a Mormon, I put links in here that are helpful. Most of them provide simple descriptions of the places I visited. Check them out!

Also, as most of you know, the most recent posts of a blog are listed first. So when you read about this trip, you will be reading about it in reverse, kind of. Mom and dad, you'll get used to it.

Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home