Monday, September 24, 2012

Rock Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over Again

Lately, I've been bored with soft indie rock music.  I just want to listen to songs that make me feel pumped up and fully alive.  You know what I mean -- songs that make you feel confident.  The kind you listen to as you're driving to a party.

So here's what I listen to a lot.  (And when I say "a lot," I mean that I listen to these songs over and over and over again.)

1. The Killers, "Read My Mind"  I love it when Brandon Flowers yell-sings.



2. The Black Keys, "Tighten Up"



3. Franz Ferdinand, "40'"  I realize this is fairly old (eight years, to be exact), but I recently came across the CD in my collection and have had it in the car for quite some time.




Thing I'm thankful for: funny, nerdy co-workers

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

tell me you've seen this. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d6471148f8/read-my-mind-literal-video-version

watch it enough times and they'll replace the real words. ;-)

10:22 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

If it weren't for you, I would never listen to NEW music! hahahahahah MOM

3:23 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

It's good, though, huh, Cath? :)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home