Sunday, September 02, 2012

On Church Dances

  1. If you can't immediately determine whether it's a slow song or a fast song, don't play it.
  2. Don't play medleys.
  3. Don't take unbecoming photos of people and then post them on Facebook.  (Remember no. 3 of Ranting but Not Raving?  It's still true, folks.  You'd think a couple years of Facebook and lay photography later, we'd be in a better spot.  We're not.)
I think that's it for the night.
I'm tired.


Thing I'm thankful for: stand-up paddling on the lake.  It always makes me feel better.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin said...

It sounds like you could use some help from Carlton. He has dance moves that work for ANY song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd4C8_FMdjA

1:27 PM  
Blogger kyns said...

oh my gosh. Taylor has been the "DJ" for a couple of the ysa dances in Savannah and the girl in charge gives him the worst playlists. So many not fast or slow songs and it makes the awkwardness of church dances EVEN WORSE.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

HAHA I totally agree! I may have to post this to my facebook! lol

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home