Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Modesty is the Best Policy

Okay, maybe the saying is that honesty is the best policy, but in my book, modesty is, too. Apparently, it's catching on. Modest clothing retailers in Utah and other western states are not only surviving -- but thriving -- in this economic recession. Read more in Modesty Makes a Comeback.

Also, check out my favorite modest clothing companies (too bad they don't have shops on the East Coast):

Happy modest shopping!


Thing I'm thankful for: sorting cards at my parents' house. It's fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I love Shabby Apple clothing! Lisa turned me on to it and now I'm sharing it with the world.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's awesome that it's so much easier to dress modestly now. When I was a teenager capris had not made a comeback yet and it was terribly uncool to wear longer shorts or shirts that didn't "happen" to show your stomach every time you dared move an inch. Poor me....

10:14 AM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Ok Shabby Apple is my new favorite clothing line. Thanks for showing it to me!

2:41 PM  
Blogger jet said...

So happy to see the Shabby Apple shout out. Love them! What good taste you have. :)

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home