Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mm-mmm Good!

There was a Girl Scout cookie order form taped to my office break room door today. I ordered 34 dollars worth of cookies. Indulgent? Maybe. Frivolous? Absolutely not!

Here is what I got:
  • Lemon Chalet Cremes, 2 boxes
  • Peanut Butter Sandwiches/Do-si-dos, 2 boxes
  • Samoas, 3 boxes (because they don't have enough in each box)
  • Thin Mints, 2 boxes

What can I say? I love Girl Scout Cookies!


Thing I'm thankful for: being at work, but out of the office.

4 Comments:

Blogger A Frost said...

That is crazy... but I do love Thin Mints!!!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Thank you so much for the reminder! I keep meaning to order me some Thin Mints and Tag-A-Longs. I mean, anything for the kids, right?

7:48 PM  
Blogger jet said...

Who can blame you? I hear they're wonderful!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Why didn't you order any for me? You know I love Thin Mints and Do-Si-Dos, but don't have access to them! I'll pay you back...with interest!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home