Friday, January 16, 2009

All Hail to the Maker of Long Johns!

That's right. I'm wearing long johns under my jeans today. That's the benefit of wearing jeans that don't fit tightly; you have room for long underwear on cold days. And it's cold here in Georgia. Now would not be a good time for the Devil to come down.

I bought a red and blue pair of thermal long johns several years ago. In fact, I think I was in 12th grade . . . (Fancy that! I still fit into them! Yessss!) Whenever I put them on, my jeans would make them bunch up at my calves, so I would ask my sister to pull them down to my ankles. She simultaneously laughed and got annoyed that I asked her to help me because I'd wake her up about it. There I was, waking her up at 7:00 a.m., when she was in college and probably didn't have to get up until 10:00.

I say this to you, though, Lexia: Thanks. Thanks for keeping your little sister warm on cold mornings. I didn't have anyone to help me today, and it was a bummer.

:)


Thing I'm thankful for: Hawaiian barbeque pizza from Papa John's. It's very tasty.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lexia said...

Well, it's only fair - as I had you pack my cheerleading bags every Thursday night. You're the best sister a girl could ever have!

Thank you, I love you, and miss you!!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Lawana said...

Girlfriend! I just blog tagged you. Check me out to see what it's all about.
Loves--
Shannon

3:01 PM  
Blogger jet said...

Hahaha! This post made me giggle out loud. I can easily picture this scene in my head.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home