Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Wow -- Google Really IS Taking Over the World

I've joked about it a lot, but it seems that Google really will take over the world. We've seen the company grow from its humble but promising beginnings in the late 90's. We've seen it produce the best search engine the world has ever known, and we've seen it build arguably the best interactive map on the Web. And now, behold:

Google Checkout.

Pretty amazing, huh?

The thing is, is that I'm okay with Google's expansion into the world of buying and selling. I like the company's business culture and 10 Things. They can keep indexing all the information in the world, as far as I'm concerned. The only thing that bothers me is that I wish I had thought of it. Well, at least I wish I worked for them . . .

What do you think about Google? Do you love it, too?

Thing I'm thankful for: laughing with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home