Thursday, May 04, 2006

I've Got Bette Davis Eyes


That's what our office cleaning woman told me today. Yesterday, she laughed and said I always look so sleepy because I have what her mother called "bedroom eyes." Uhhh . . . huh? Today she said I had Bette Davis eyes. So, I guess my eyes are really big? People have always said that to me, but I never thought so. It's very strange how we can all see ourselves one way, and other people see us in a completely different way.

ANYWAY, I got to thinking about that "What do you think is your best physical feature?" question. And I have to say that I like my hands the best.

What about you, readers? C'mon, don't be shy. What is the best thing about you?

Thing I'm thankful for: this lovely rain we're having. LOVELY.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually really like my collar bones/shoulders...

~Jennifer

3:16 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

You do have Bette Davis eyes!! WOW!!

I am happy with my lips and nose.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Ezra said...

I like my wrists, they get a lot done for me.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do have Bette Davis eyes!! How hot is that?!?

I think after all of the eyars of dental work, I really like my teeth/smile. It works for me, you know?!

;)

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why I married a Snow. I love your family's eyes and hoped my kids would get them! :)

I like my hands and hair.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL, people used to say that to my mom also, Colleen McCray. She is Irish and Scotch and English background. Even a little German and Cherokee. So, I have said it before and will say it again. You have eyes like my moms. They are exquisitely beautiful. MOM Snow. Cant remem my password on this blogger thing.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home