Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bloggers, Take This Quiz!

Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful

You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into a brilliant blog.
Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.
A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.
You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!

Hey, that was really nice! And it's true -- I do find myself proofreading a lot of my posts . . .

Thing I'm thankful for: late afternoon snacks. Yesssss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

Sara... I love love love love love love love love love love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE TIMES A TRILLION... YOUR BLOG!!! YOUR'RE GREAT!!!

SARA SARA SHE'S OUR GIRL
SHE'S THE BEST BLOGGER IN THE WORLD!!!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog too! It has gotten you two jobs, so far. And the traffic! Oh how crowded it is when I get in here. Still forgot my password on this thing@#^$#$^%^&%$$%. MOM Snow

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home