Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween, Part 2

I didn't take enough good digital pictures. But I did take some. I'm sorry if I left anyone out; it wasn't done on purpose. :)

The goods:


Halloween is huge in my family. Every year, mom fills up this gigantic aluminum bowl with tons of candy. To give you an idea of the size of the bowl and the amount of candy it contained, I placed a penny next to it for a reference.


Lily was Cheer Bear.


Macy was Harmony Bear.


Together, they were the cutest couple of care bears I've ever seen.


I took more pumpkin pictures.


Summer carved the one on the bottom of the next picture. I really like it. Sum's so artistic.


I left out the best part of the girls' costumes -- the hearts on their buns. Cute, huh?


Macy and Clay prepare to trick-or-treat.


The Rebers came over for the festivities. So did the Aguirres and the Chad Woods. But I didn't get a lot of pictures of everyone, as I said before. I mostly took pics of the kids, including the littlest Reber. She was a bumblebee, of course. The cutest part of her costume is the little stinger. Can you see it?


She's mobile.


Here's Angela with Macy, who looks like she could be Angela's kid. (Note on Macy: The girl loves candy. Just about every moment I saw her tonight, she was chewing on a fresh piece of candy. No playing for this girl; she was all about serious candy-eating business tonight. That's my girl!)


Jeff and Clay inspect the candy.


I think this is a good picture of Summer. Lexi and I were discussing how cute Lil' and Mace are. I think it's easy to see why when you look at Sum and Clay.


Brooks and Jacki came over, too. Here, Jacki gets into catty character.


When mom saw this picture, she said Brooks and Jacki are gonna have cute, cute kids. Yes, they will be cute, and they'll have chubby cheeks! (Those are the best kind of baby cheeks.) :)


Can't get enough of those heart buns . . .


After everyone left, I decided it was time for a little "Napoleon Dynamite." So mom, dad, and I watched it and laughed. Good times.

Thing I'm thankful for: Those heart buns? :) Seriously -- just having so much fun with my family.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Great pictures Sara! I bet you guys had a blast.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like my Care Bear costume!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had a heart on my buns. I think it would be funny if all adults (male and female) walked around the world with hearts on their buns. Imagine a guy in a suit and tie with a pink heart sewn to the back of his trousers. Wonderful. :o)

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone looked great, and I do remember the large bowl of candy! Aww memories! Happy late halloween to the Snows!

C. Lawson

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home