Sunday, June 26, 2005

Summertime and the Livin' Is Easy

I just want to reply to my last post. I feel that I was very negative on that particular day (I may not have sounded like it, but I was most definitely in that state of mind.). I realized that right now, my family has been very supportive of my 20-something trials, and I am really grateful for them. My parents are giving me plenty of time to find a good job (i.e., For the most part, they're letting me be a bum.). Aso, danke meine Familie. Ihr sind meinen Retterin.
This leads me to my new post-ly feature, which is to name something/someone I am thankful for. So I am thankful for my family and . . . the Rebers, who are like my second family.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Ahem.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you mean "Amen"?

3:20 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Nope. Ahem. As if I'm clearing my throat.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home