Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Provo Playground

I LOVE these pictures! These could possibly be my favorite pictures of the year. It was about 5:00 in the evening, so the lighting was wonderful!

The Snow family had a mini-reunion at this Provo Playground:



It was also Bruce Snow's surprise birthday.



This is my cousin Jessica with her one of her nephews, Matthew.



Summer and Lexi pose for the camera. I call it: "Arches."



Summer makes a quick phonecall.



HELLO, GORGEOUS!



Lexi as actress. (Here she's holding Macy.) Hey, if I bought a red coat, would I look like that? :)



Thoughtful Lily and curious Joshua:



Clay looks like a model Frisbee player.



John leaves the party in high style.



Little Red Riding Hoods:



Mom and dad:



Mom and me:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're getting great at photographing portraits. The thinking Lily is probably my favorite. I think pictures make a site better. If you post more photographs I'll probably read your site more frequently...and no, they don't have to be of me.

Lex

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home