Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Pictures, Pictures, and MORE Pictures

Because I don't have a digital camera, I had to scan all of the following images. Yeah, it took a few hours... So you better appreciate them. There's a little bit for everyone. If you're a family member, you'll like the pictures I took in Utah; if you're a college friend, you'll enjoy the Institute pictures. Just scroll to find what you're looking for. I hope these are fun for you to look at. :)

Also, I'm still getting used to photo blogging... I couldn't figure out how to make the pictures bigger without also making them huge. So if you want to see the picture in a larger format, just click on the thumbnail. Have fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

So, I see you're using Image Shack for your pictures. What do you think?

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home