Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's my second favorite day of the year! (My first favorite is Halloween!) I love it because my mom loved it. I love it because I threw one of the best parties ever on Valentine's Day. And finally, I love it because it's about love! Romantic love, family love, friendly love. Just love. It reminds me of my favorite scene in "Elf."



Happy Valentine's Day, world. I hope it's a good one for you. :)


Thing I'm thankful for: cool weather in Texas!

1 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Did you see what GOOGLE did for Valentines day? I looked at it and looked at it and thought it should be a heart shape on the card, then finally I clicked on it and WALA! A little romantic story and music! Google is the best. I do love VALENTINES DAY!!!Love you too SWEETIE, Chickadee!

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home