Monday, January 30, 2012

You Want Photos of Me Now???

I woke up late this morning and didn't have time to take a shower. You know what that means . . . A boring, slicked-back ponytail with zero volume. AND a tired look on my face. AND nasal congestion. AND just a general lack of confidence.

Of course this is the day that I was asked to be photographed. :/

I was sitting on a colorful and winding bench in the biology building, working on my laptop, when a woman with an old-school (non-digital) SLR camera asked if she could take some pictures of me. She said I could just continue working, but that I would be the subject of her photos. I said it was fine, but really, I was cringing inside because I hadn't yet taken a shower.

It wasn't a big deal, but it did end up giving me a laugh. "Ohhh, Universe," I thought, "how could you be so tricky?"


Thing I'm thankful for: Christmas lights. They're still hanging up in my apartment, and I have no intention of taking them down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home