Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Q&A with Yours Truly

I don't usually answer direct questions about myself on my blog, but I'll do it for my friend Kynslie, who asked so nicely.
  1. What's your dream job?
    I have too many. So I will list them all: User experience designer, bakery owner, surgeon, cognitive psychologist, and dialect coach.

  2. Where's your favorite place in the world?
    Home

  3. What do you think the definition of love really is?

    Love makes me quote movies and songs. I don't have a definition for it, though.

  4. If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Ooh. This is a tough one . . . Ummm . . . A compilation CD I make? What? That's cheating? Okay. I'll go with a Motown CD I own. It's a compilation, but it was produced by a record label, so I think it counts.

  5. What do you wish you were better at?
    Going to bed at a reasonable hour

  6. What's your favorite mode of transportation?
    Flying. For two reasons: 1) I love the feeling in the pit of my stomach during takeoff, and 2) I feel like it's the only place where doing nothing is totally acceptable.

  7. Finish this sentence: I hate when people . . .
    . . . embarrass other people in public.

  8. What's your bedtime? What time do you actually go to bed?
    I don't have a bedtime, but I shoot for midnight. It usually ends up being more like 2:00, except lately, because (minus tonight), I've actually been getting more sleep.

  9. What's your favorite way to get exercise?
    Walking and talking with a friend

  10. What book(s) are you reading/intending to read right now?
    I'm not going to count schoolbooks. So here's my current list:
    • The Three Musketeers
    • Of Mice and Men
    • Unbroken

  11. What's your favorite "As seen on TV" product/commercial?
    This was my favorite question on the whole list! I'm a sucker for infomercials. They are so mesmerizing! I've spent many a late night watching them, so I have a few favorites, but the Paint Mate Plus Roller is the best of all. It's a paint roller with paint in the handle, so you don't have to reload as often! The infomercial is mighty fun to watch, too; there's something so satisfying in watching a wall being painted from start to finish. It sort of reminds me of those old how-it's-made videos on "Reading Rainbow" or "Sesame Street." Like the one with the orange crayons.

Thing I'm thankful for: clean clothes

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hurray for the "orange crayons" link! (And hurray for the rest of this post, but then, I knew most of these things about you already.)

7:12 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

we have so much in common! namely 8, 9 (exactly), 10 (i'm reading unbroken right now), and 11 (there's nothing i love more than a good infomercial). how fun!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home