Thursday, February 04, 2010

My Fortune

Tonight while I was cleaning out my purse, I found a fortune I got in a Thai restaurant last month. Here is what it said:

Your dearest wish will come
true within the month!

Can you believe it?!? By my calculations, I got this fortune on January 13th! You know what that means . . . By Valentine's Day, I will love someone, and he will love me back! ;)

Note: The more important thing might be that my fortune cookie actually had a real fortune in it! When does that happen anymore???


Thing I'm thankful for: Quiet nights at home and rain falling softly on my windows at night. Methinks it's time to listen to a little Rupert Hine . . .

5 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

You have complete control over your fortune ;)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hmmm. Jacki, this sounds like a movie waiting to happen. :)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Jacki said...

You have complete control over making movies happen.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I'm just glad your fortune wasn't, "I see you... driving a new Hyundai..."

Now, go out there, get your dearest wish and then come home and watch a Disney movie!

I think it's a pretty good plan.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Cro Magnon said...

Only a week to go. Good luck from France.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home