Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

It's 2:30 in the morning. Why do I do this every year? Why do I stay up to bake? I could a) do it earlier on Thanksgiving Eve, or b) do it early on Thanksgiving Day.

At any rate, it's late. I can't quite go to bed yet because a pie is in the oven, and so I'm blogging. I'll blog about things I'm thankful for:
  • YOU, if you're reading this. I write for you, people. I write for you.
  • Family and friends, of course. I thought about listing everyone individually to make this list personal, but inevitably I'd leave someone out like winners do at the Oscars every year.
  • A job that lets me leave work early on Thanksgiving Eve and take Black Friday off -- without using up leave time! Goodbye, CDC . . . Hellooooo, Habitat!!!
  • A good place to live, and a roommate I like
  • Big kitchens and lots of baking utensils
  • Sweater sales at GAP
  • Clean clothes
  • Fresh flowers
  • Run/walks
  • Quiet time
  • Modern-day prophets and apostles

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope it's a good day for you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Pssst! Come to my blog. I have something for you!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home