Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Addiction


Frozen yogurt is my new habit-forming substance. I can't get enough of Yoforia's frozen yogurt. I prefer original flavor, though pomegranate is wonderful, too.

And hear this: The yogurt has only 25 calories per ounce!

It makes me feel good to know that I finally like a treat that is so healthy for me . . . It's fat-free and has lots of good nutrients, such as protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, and vitamin D!

Ezra said there's an even newer frozen yogurt place in town, and it's called Yogli-Mogli. He said it's really good, but I'm doubtful. It's got some pretty big shoes to fill . . .


Thing I'm thankful for: spontaneous dinners with old friends. Nice chattin' with ya today, Le Femme!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ezra said...

Yoforia Yoshmoria. Yogli is where it's at.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sara...I found you (not that it was hard) now I need your email: katherinedale(at)gmail.com

and stalk my blog too ;)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

now we have to wait for your opinion at yogli mogli

4:49 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Yummy! I want frozen yogurt right now!

3:43 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Thanks SARA, I think Dad and I should make the switch permanently to frozen yogurt. MOM

1:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, I know I told you in a voicemail, but there is totally a Yoforia in Perimeter Mall! I also saw this other frozen yogurt place in the Publix Shopping Center at Abernathy and Roswell Road. Maybe you should check that one out and compare! Happy Yogurt Eating!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home