Thursday, February 08, 2007

More Loaded Questions

I have several drafts waiting to be finished and posted on this blog. For the first time in my life, though, I just haven't felt like writing. Maybe it's because I don't really know what's going on, lately. I think I feel like Zach Braff's character in "Garden State," without the drugs. :(

So for right now, I'm going to answer some loaded questions. (See Congealed Goo and a Loaded Question.)

If you could have a view of anything from your bedroom, what would you choose?
The ocean. I would want to live in the mountains, but have a view of the ocean. Does that make sense? Oh -- and I wouldn't want a view of a tropical ocean, but of a turbulent sea along a rocky coastline. And no islands in the distance -- just a vast expanse of dark blue water.

If you were a nationality other than your own, which would you choose? Why?
Hm, this is a tough one. I've often noticed that a lot of the guys I have liked were really attracted to Asian women -- mostly Japanese. But I really like Taiwanese people. Native Americans have wonderful bone structures. Most English people I come across are very well-spoken. But I love German. Oh, this is too tough. So I'm picking two. I'd want to look Native American, but have a Russian accent.

One more --

What one class do you regret not taking, or hope to take, in college?
I regretted not taking genetics. Love those punnett squares and chromosomes and genetic variation. Ah well. Maybe in graduate school? Or heaven?

What about you readers? Please, answer one question or all three, and leave a comment about it!


Thing I'm thankful for: other people's writing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexia said...

View:
The ocean's nice. European rooftops are also nice.

Nationality:
Japanese or Scandinavian.

Class:
More painting and an AfterEffects class.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

View:
Norwegian fjord

Nationality:
I'm going to go with Scandinavian, too. Either Norwegian or Danish. Or maybe I'd be a Colleen from the County Down.

Class:
Screenwriting and Developmental Psychology

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home