Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Got a Very Slight Tan!

Well, I finally have the pictures of Destin up! It was almost a month ago that I went!

The water was a bit kelpy the first 2 days, but it was very clear and blue the farther out I went. BE-A-UTIFUL.



Shannon, Andrea, and Ashley:



We were waiting for our table at Outback. While we were waiting, I asked this man to take a group picture of us -- BAD idea. He was a bit tipsy, I think, and dropped my mom's camera. (It didn't break, but the LCD panel was badly injured . . .) Anyway, the picture he took turned out all fuzzy, too, so I just took a picture of the group without me in it afterall. As you can see, I was still shaken up about the camera when I took the next shot.

April, Shannon, Andrea, Ashley, and Laura:



Sisters Jenean and Janessa -- we were being goofy in the car on the way to a Hibachi grill.





Goofiness turned into all-out camera madness. We probably all took about 20 pictures each waiting for lights to turn green. :) Oh, the fun you can have waiting in a car.







More waiting . . . at the restaurant this time:





Ms. Cool California Girl -- check out those monster glasses! (I love 'em on her!)







I thought these dips looked neat. I'm such an amazing photographer . . .



The cook -- Hibachi grill artist might be a better term -- said he was a Japanese cowboy. I quit taking pictures of him and his grill because I wondered if it bothered him.



The whole dinner was for Ashley's birthday. Happy birthday, Ashley!



We decided to take a fun walk down the beach.



Laura is really good at taking pictures of herself and others -- a skill I'm terrible at. Incidentally, Laura is going to law school this year, so she won't be in Atlanta anymore, which is too, too bad because she is probably one of the funniest girls I know!

Also, Andrea put a bunch of make-up on me that night, which was nice of her, but weird for me because I'm not really used to much make-up. I look so strange to myself!







In a similar picture to the one above, Laura told us to pose like models. This started a LOT of silliness! I wish I could post all of our model pictures on here, but I think the girls would kill me . . .









Happy Birthday cake for Ashley:



A picture of all of us:



That was a fun trip, you guys, and I'm glad I was invited and able to go! Happy birthday again, Ashley!

Thing I'm thankful for: Yahtzee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha!!!! yay for fun times...and not taking the best pictures!!! hehehe...but that makes them funnier ;) we need another adventure!!!

I missed you this weekend...this seperations has got to end soon ;)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Lexia said...

I was just about to make a vow NEVER to visit my sister's blog ever again. Promise me this, you will never wait that long to upload another post. PROMISE!!!

Oh, and Vava Voom Sara! Girl, you're curve-a-licious.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home