Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry . . .


Hi, guys. I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I think it's been about 3 weeks, now -- minus the Tosca post.

I just haven't had time! Crazy, I know -- I ALWAYS make time to blog! But it's difficult when you have to upload about 50 pictures, and the Blogger server keeps shutting down.

I think about my lack in blogging everyday. It's a major point of concern in my brain. So rest assured that I will try to be "up and running" very soon, and I'll tell you all why I've been so super busy and cryptic in my blog posts about a month ago.

Thanks for reading or regularly checking my blog and hoping for posts. It makes me feel liked and appreciated -- quite possibly the 2 most wonderful feelings in the world.

Thing I'm thankful for: YOU!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Sara you're posts have been missed VERY much!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Hmmm maybe you can start blogging on your new computor!! HOW FUN!!!!! And then you can print cool pictures with your new printer!! HOW FUN!!!!!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... explaining the Sorry card in Spanish is just as wordy and obnoxious as explaining gospel concepts there aren't already words for.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home