Friday, May 19, 2006

Dynamic Duos

I was browsing the internet today and somehow started reading about a certain company's founders. This pair has so much intelligence between them, and they seem to really want to make the world a better place. Well, thinking about them gave me the idea to write about the greatest duos in history and contemporary society -- greatest to me, that is. So I'm giving you 5 pairs for now, and I want YOU to come up with some yourselves! Please, leave a comment!

5. Steve Jobs & Bill Gates


4. George & Ira Gershwin


3. Disney & Pixar


2. Rogers & Hammerstein


1. Larry Page & Sergey Bin -- That's right, they're the pair that inspired this whole post. Google's mission is "to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful." If only Google had the need to create more content -- I would apply for a position directly.


And just for fun: Bosom Buddies


Thing I'm thankful for: board games.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Hm. I actually did think of the Curies, but then I thought, "If I put the Curies on here, then I have to include all my favorite scientists!" And I wanted to keep the list to a minimum.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Bonnie and Clyde. Thelma and Louise. Sonny and Cher. Do any of those count?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Of course they count!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Artists Charles and Ray Eames (they were married).

12:53 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Yeah, I was going to say the Curies, too. But I'll add that a little Page/Plant action makes the world go 'round, eh? Adam and Eve were sorta significant, too.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home