Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm Not the Only Person Whose Favorite Color Is Blue

From the Binney & Smith Web site:

After counting more than 25,000 votes cast by Crayola® crayon fans of all ages in the Crayola Color Census 2000, the final tally revealed that Americans’ favorite Crayola crayon color is blue. Six other shades of blue finished in the Top 10 including cerulean, midnight blue, aquamarine, periwinkle, denim and blizzard blue. Other colors rounding out the Top 10 list included purple heart, caribbean green and cerise.

Thing I'm thankful for: the old coloring books of yore. (When I say "yore," I mean the 1980's.) They were so much better than the ones kids have now.

4 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Time to make some new coloring books and market them, huh? MOM

2:03 AM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Thanks for the tickets to the opera "TOSCA" Saturday night for my birthday SARA! I had an enjoyable time with you! Love MOM It was great! REALLY

2:06 AM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Periwinkle here, or pink (any shade).

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brick Red.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home