Monday, May 15, 2006

Makeup and Mystery

For Keely's bachelorette party, Jenean threw a murder mystery game. I had never been in one before, but it was pretty fun. Basically, we were all characters in a murder story, and we had to figure out whodunnit. The setting was a southern beauty salon.

Dylan was a manicurist who wanted to be a star. She was also psychic.


Hillary and Jenean


Heather, the beauty salon owner, and Dylan


Jenessa (hmm, is that how you spell it?)


We also had Mary Kay makeovers.





I thought Yvonne's makeup looked especially good!



I can't remember what was so funny here, but I'm glad I got a shot of it!


And what about the guest of honor? Here is Keely before:


And after!


So who was the murderess? It was Hillary!

Thing I'm thankful for: girl time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Oh, this was so much fun! You know what I found by random Googling? There is a beauty shop in Switzerland that is called "Fun Look Coco Coiffure Franchise Independa." Funny, hm?

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UHHHHH, Sara- where are your picts? These are so cute, we DID have lots of fun!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home