Tuesday, October 18, 2005

NY Statues

The first night in NY, Lexi and I walked to Magnolia Bakery. On the way back to her place, we saw this shop called "Fantasy World." You can guess what they sell. Anyway, I told Lexi to pose like the model. (Sorry about the lighting. I was just learning how to use the flash on mom's digital camera.)


This guy saw me taking a picture of her posing, and he was like, "Here, take a picture of me posing." So I did. (Thanks, whoever you are!)


This started a "Statue Series." It was Lexi's idea, but I think I'll take it. I will forever be asking people to pose as statues now. It'll be a fun, life-long project.

Anyway, here's the third one. It was taken just after mom left for Atlanta.


This final one is my absolute favorite. I'm sorry about the lighting, but the camera batteries were running low. Ah, you stupid batteries -- right when I needed you! But you can see for yourselves that this is the best one. I mean, no arms! She looks like she has no arms!!! :)


Thing I'm thankful for: Lexi's creative genius -- and flexibility!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, How did she do that? She is so flexibile!!! Nice pics. Love MOM

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't disclose my secrets.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home