This year is goin' down in the books as one of the best birthdays of my entire life. I had so much fun! Look at all the things I did!
- Got to Level 5 in Super Mario Bros! (Look, Level 5 is pretty good, considering that I haven't had much practice on it in years and years and years.)
- Ate fluffy pancakes with buttermilk syrup. Yum!
- Ate Mandy's chocolate chip cookie dough. Yum!
- Took a nap!
- Had a party at Lake Austin!
- Cadbury chocolate from a one Brookie R. E. She also gave me a real Canadian maple leaf and a promise to buy me a City Pass, if I visit her in Toronto! (Sneaky!)
- A pair of earrings that I really wanted. (They are circles with pink chevrons!)
- Thirty-two balloons!
- A hard-bound copy of Anne of Green Gables!
- 101 cookie cutters!
- A scarf from Rome, a scented candle, and aromatherapy body wash!
- A cake!
- A song!
- A gift card to Outback!
- Lots of nice cards and thoughtful texts, phone calls, and birthday wishes!
And here is that song I mentioned. It was so good! I loved the part about my blog . . . It was so accurately funny that it nearly brought me to tears! Kimmie and Adam, thank you so much for spending time on it. It meant a lot.
I just love people. People are the best. Thanks to every person I ever knew, especially the ones who made my birthday special this year. I love you all.
Thing I'm thankful for: a car that works!