Sunday, October 20, 2013

All Late-Night October Thoughts Lead to Halloween?

It's late, and I should most definitely be in bed.  But I don't want to sleep; I want to write.  There's something about this time of night/morning, though, that makes me feel I ought to write something especially poignant and thoughtful -- something that will stop you in your tracks and cause you to say, "Wow, that's incredibly insightful."

Nothing particularly grand, however, is coming to mind.  Here are some things that are:
  • I went to a haunted house tonight.  There's something truly gratifying in being scared or startled.  I think those are good emotions to have sometimes -- certainly once a year.
  • Why must companies make sexy versions of all Halloween costumes?  Why do women wear them?
  • Polaroid pictures are pretty great.
  • Candy corn and peanuts are a good team.  People should start saying, "We go together like candy corn and peanuts!"
As you can see, Halloween is on the brain . . .  Oh, how I love it!


Thing I'm thankful for: a newly-made bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home