Open Letter to Austin Family Magazine
Dear Austin Family Magazine,
You are like a lot of local magazines found at grocery stores across the nation: non-glossy on the inside, covered in advertisements, and in serious need of some white space. But here's what I like about you (and nearly every other such magazine):
- You are free!
- Your goal is to help parents rear bright and happy children.
- You suggest cheap or free activities for everyone in the community to enjoy.
- You have a website! With additional articles online!
- Big Man on Campus - an article about how to encourage father involvement in academics
- Always Tardy to the Party? - tips for curing chronic punctuality problems
- Wake-up Call - information about how important well-balanced meals are for strong minds
- Make Room for Daddy - all about the great things dads do for kids (Talk about a non-sexist magazine! I love it!)
I look forward to you every month!